Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I really want to

     I really want to write, I've been reading a bunch of crap and all it does is make me want to write something better. There's a problem though. I can't, I think I've said this before but there's only one working computer in my house at the moment and I maybe get an hour or two on at a time. Now I know what you're saying, "But wait, Hannah-Beth you could always write with a pen and paper!" I say shut up because I've tried that and I've only gotten through about ten pages in the last month.
    But guess who's birthday is in two weeks?! And guess what she's getting! That's right my very own computer, a Macbook Pro 13inch i5. My parents agreed to pay for half of it, about 600 dollars. Then I HAVE to write everyday. Or Else

No comments:

Post a Comment