Saturday, October 15, 2011

First day of Editing

   So I've been feeling like writing recently, and today I opened up my first manuscript that I had put away until October and oh my goodness this thing is AWFUL! I don't see how I was ever proud of this thing, it's to short, it's choppy, its boring and all around bad. I have no clue how to go about editing this stupid thing. Do I even need to edit this thing? I mean I don't really plan on sending it off for publication any time soon. Besides, the story is so bad plot wise I would practically be rewriting the whole thing if I did decide to get it ready for publication. I wonder if it's been to long enough to start editing my second one. It's been a few months and I'm not really thinking about it anymore.
     I'm realizing how much November is going to kill me. I haven't been writing at all. None. NaNoWriMo is going to take some serious planning if I'm going to pull this off...

No comments:

Post a Comment