Monday, October 31, 2011

NaNoWriMo, school, and getting behind....(quick post)

    I looked up on the 30th and was shocked to remember NaNoWriMo was fast approaching. I won't get into what NaNo is or why you should do it, you can do that here. I haven't the slightest idea about how I'm going to do this. I've done zero planning. I'm going to bring my laptop to school on Monday, then sit in the Orchestra room and thresh out my 1,667 words during lunch. I'm really hoping I can make that work because mornings are impossible, and with me working I need all the time I can get for homework.
    I'm just dreading tomorrow. I guess I've been lazy recently and have gotten behind in everything and now I'm hurting. Tomorrow a playing test, and a reading quiz in english, and a private lesson, and work after, and work out before work, and math homework I didn't do, plus a math quiz I haven't studied for. All that and I'll be running of less than 6 hours of sleep.
    It's a wonder I'm not bent over the toilet with how bad I'm treating myself. There's no sleep, no quality food, and I haven't run in almost a week now.
     Things are just bla and I don't want to deal with any of this except my nonexistent book this month...
 Follow my first ever WriMo experience at my Twitter or my WriMo account.

No comments:

Post a Comment