Monday, March 14, 2011

Good book Blues

Every time I finish a book, especially a really good one, I always get a little discouraged because I think I'll never be able to write something as good as that. I just finished The Book Thief for the fifth time and I still cried. I'm pretty sure you guys are going to get tired of me talking about this book but I think I'll sacrifice a few readers for my love of this book. I don't really know where I was going with this post but I figure I'd mention my current state of "I never want to write another word in my life" mood but have no fear, I'm pretty sure this'll fade off after I finish a terrable book. At that point I'll get my "I could write a better book that that" additude and get right to writing with the same vigor as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment