Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love the entheuisam

My parents have some one over EVERY Sunday. It's not that I don't like the people, it's just when they're over here I'm not allowed to sneak off to my room and write because It's considered rude.
Any way, I listen to Pandora while I write, and for the last four months in a row I've used up my allotted 40 hours of listening time per month. I'm actually thinking of switching to Pandora one just so I don't have to get that dumb message telling me I'm at 38 hours I always get around the 20th of every month.
My friend invited me to go to Oklahoma with her and her family on Tuesday and Wednesday but my parents won't let me go because my work could call me and ask me to come in. While OK would be fun I think I'd rather keep saving up for my computer. I need to think of some sort of budget. I'm thinking 10% tithe then 50% stright to computer fund. I think I'm going to get a mac Book Pro, the 11 inch one. I've read apple's word processor is way better than word but I've never used it before.
If you've got any advice for me, feed back, or just wanna chat shoot me an e-mail at follow.the.journey.now@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment