Saturday, March 12, 2011

Palm to Face

The amount of unprouctivity that's been happening this month has been astonishing to me. Two bummers. One, I didn't make the Alliance for young artist and writer deadline, and two, coming back to my plots I realize how much I want to change them. Thank god for a spring break to force myself back into the habit. I've gotten a job(first job baby!) and I'm saving up for a new computer of my own. If anyone has some good suggestions I'd love em at follow.the.journey.now@gmail.com I'm obviously going to be using it for writing and school work but mainly to keep my files on.
Honestly after a bunch of weekends NOT writing I've gotten kinda lonely. Sure I've got a few friends but I never do things with them. This may sound strange but when I'm writing It's like I'm having a conversation with myself. That's why I love keeping a Diary. A quote out there says "If you keep a diary one day it will keep you" and I think that's so true. I'm writing my diary for my kids, for historians if they care, and for myself.
I've been reading a little. Right now I'm on Stoker's Dracula and It's amazing how much I'm enjoying a classic. In school we're studying A Tale of two Cities and everyone in my grade is complaining about it but I'm almost positive if I didn't have to read it and answer packets worth of questions on it I Would LOVE the book. Things you have to do are work. Things you want to do are not. (By the way I'm getting a lot better at selling. Spell checker says I only had one word wrong on this one. High Five for Progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment