Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Do me a favor and Shoot me every time I make a exceuse

This writing this is hard. I've edited my entry so many times I'm pretty sure I can recite the whole thing from memory and it's still no where near done. I haven't been working on my entry, or any writing in that case, sence editing and I'm worried I've lost my grove or something. People say our biggest cretic is ourselves but I don't think that's the case with me because I'm getting to a point where I just want to get the thing done with. I'd much rather work on my novel as a whole and develop plot and characters and all the spine stuff than actually writing. Conclusion: Planning and talking about writing is the easy part, actually sitting down and writing is a bitch. (Sorry it was needed). I need some motovation so hit me up on twitter @that_cool_girl or e-mail me at follow.the.journey.now@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment