Wednesday, January 5, 2011

eReader Tango

I've been reading a bunch about those eReaders and I was pretty interested. So Last Christmas I decided to ask for the new Kindle 3 and Thank you Santa! I'm really liking it so far and have a hard time not gabbing to all my friends about it's AMAZINGNESS. The screen looks just like a real book and I really love how fast the page turn and everything is. Not to mention how easy it is to buy new books. Amazon has a ton of books (not to mention a bunch of good reference books on writing) and it's really cool that I can have ALL my books plus a dictionary in my backpack. If you're in the market for an eReader and kinda iffy about getting one do it. I was like meah I kinda won't use it and I was so wrong. It's super helpful and awesome. I'm not sure which is the best eReader or whatever because I haven't played with them all but I'm really suggesting the Kindle 3. It's light weight, convent and really fast. As far as lag between page turns I've noticed the lag happens only in certin books so I'm guessing it's the books fault for lag not the Kindle. I'm really happy to say I've become a Kindle Nerd!! I'm in the market for a case or something so if you know any good ones I'd love to see em. Hit me an E-mail at follow.the.journey.now@gmail.com Till next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment