Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So I'm petty sure This Sucks

I know I know I've missed a few schedule posts. I'm super sorry and Have this theory if I post like three right now I'll make up for it. I have a valid reason for missing my posts though. I'm deathly sick right now. Dr. Says if I got a sore throat one more time this six months I'd probably have to have my tonsils taken out- and I that makes me miss UIL solo It's about to go down. But don't feel bad I haven't been paying attention to much of anything during my sick days. If you follow me on twitter you can see I've gone AWOL on that and even the editing process of my first five chapters has been at an almost standstill. This is the first day I've taken off school so I plan on threshing out some blog posts- especially on a few drafts I've been holding onto for forever- and spending a solid chunk of my afternoon on my manuscript.

No comments:

Post a Comment